Loading of the video may be a bit heavy depending on the internet speed Please wait
Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you’ll need!
Mini Chicken Tacos
Makes 50 mini tacos
7 flour tortillas
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
1½ cups salsa
3-cheese Mexican blend
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
2. Generously brush butter onto both sides of the tortillas.
3. Using a circular cookie cutter or a mason jar lid, cut the tortillas into small circles.
4. Flip a 12-cup muffin tin over and place a cut-out piece of tortilla in the space between two cups, so that they make a mini taco shape. One muffin tin will fit 17 mini tacos.
5. Bake for 5-8 minutes, or until just turning golden brown and crispy. (Times and temperatures may vary based on oven.) Make sure to check on them every couple of minutes to make sure they don’t burn.
6. Shred a rotisserie chicken, removing all bones and skin.
7. Place shredded chicken in a large pan over medium-high heat and add salsa. Stir well to combine.
8. Serve along with your favorite taco toppings.
Check us out on Facebook! – https://facebook.com/yemektarifleri2
Hammers and Nails_60s
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.
We hope – Bite-Size Chicken Tacos – recipe You like it.
>>> Facebook Sayfamız