Loading of the video may be a bit heavy depending on the internet speed Please wait
En Geniş Kapsamlı Tarif Sitesi
Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Here is what you’ll need!
Fudge Ice Popsicles
2 cups sugar
¾ cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
6 cups whole milk
1. Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add the sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and milk, and whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
2. Let the pan cool.
3. Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, or use popsicle molds. Pour mixture into pan.
4. Freeze for about 5 hours, until firm enough to stick popsicle sticks in. Gently slide each popsicle stick into chocolate, leaving about 2 inches in between each stick. Continue with the next row. There should be about 8 sticks per row, 16 popsicle sticks total.
5. Continue to freeze for another 4 hours, until completely frozen.
6. Remove the loaf pan from the freezer, and pull the plastic wrap upward releasing the chocolate. You may need to use a spatula to help release chocolate from pan.
7. Slice and serve immediately.
Check us out on Facebook! – https://facebook.com/yemektarifleri2
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
We hope – Homemade Fudge Popsicles – recipe You like it.
>>> Facebook Sayfamız
>>> Islak Kek Tarifi
>>> Nefis Islak Kek